Friday 16 January 2015

Style of magazine

After thoroughly researching the different genres for my magazine I have settled on Hip Hop, I considered using Indie Rock however I felt that through using a different genre to the generic Kasabian etc I would be able to be more creative with my final piece. Since considering possible style models for my magazine I have settled on using 'Levels' as this generally represents Hip Hop artists and would allow me to use elements of its design when considering my final piece. Another reason for me choosing to use Hip Hop to alternatives was that I listen to a lot of this genre of music and feel I could use this knowledge to good effect in my magazine. Moreover the clothing styles and setting in which I will take my pictures will be good to experiment with.

No comments:

Post a Comment