Sunday 18 January 2015

Contents page analysis 50 Cent



For this contents page I liked the use of the mid shot of the Hip Hop artist 50 Cent which was placed down the left hand side of the page with the 'features' on the opposite side. This is something I may consider using during my own contents page. Moreover the colour pallet in this particular page is collaboration of red, white and black which again is a colour set often associated with this genre of music. The features are all written in small black font which I personally would change as I believe it gives it a monotonous look and would not grasp the readers attention. Furthermore the masthead of this piece is not very eye catching for the reader which is something which would be important for the reader to remain interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment