Friday 17 April 2015

Question 6 Evaluation

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?








For the photography aspect of my magazine I used a Nikon D3200 camera, this allowed me to take photos of a higher quality than the use of a standard Iphone camera or other handheld phone.When using the camera I also used a tripod with it. This meant that the camera was always still preventing any blurred images. I felt that the higher standard of photo gave my magazine a much more professional look to it and therefore supported the higher price. I also used artificial lighting to remove any shadows that may distort or make the picture less clear. The computers I used were mainly the IMac's in college however I also used the Intel core 13 system and edge 10 monitor. Another piece of technology I relied on massively was Photoshop, this allowed my to crop, enlarge and change the colour of photos to create my final piece. Furthermore I used sites such as Scripd,Slideshare and Infrogram to present my work in a more interesting format than the standard word document or blog post, this is useful as it gave me skills to present work in a more engaging way to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment